Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Re: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

I'm just looking for the undecorated cheerfulness.
    Usually you pay extra for that.

It's all peace and love here on HBC, as per normal...
    B.C., PRE-NDP, formerly the best place to play! Cogito, ergo armatus sum!

G'day... I'm planning a mountain goat hunt in BC & found your forum in my searches, what a fantastic site! You guys are blessed with some beautiful looking country & great hunting opportunities, I look forward to coming over & experiencing it for myself.

Some great information to be read here too, I'm sure I'll enjoy this site. I've started a thread on my hunts in the out of province section for those that are interested in what we might be doing down here in Australia.
    ~:~ It's not the thrill of the kill that draws me back.... It's the journey that takes me to that moment ~:~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FltPTSdMlHA

Hi there,

I am a new member and can not figure out how to post, can some one help !

Benvenuti Sul Sito Ufficiale, HBC (Hunting British Columbia) per amanti della Pesca e Caccia, nella British Columbia, Ciao Nuovi Amici.

Welcome to all our new members , lots of folks here , to chat and discuss may subjects, allot of info on a varied array of topics, get info or tips for your area or other MU's in BC, or other places in the world, great people on HBC.

Greetings e Saluti
    Reno

how do i post something on HBC???

Post Re: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

i have never posted on HBC before so bare with me but am hoping this message gets out to the Archery community regarding the R100 Shoot which I have brought to Canada and the Kelowna area. I wanted to clear up any questions, as the date is approaching fast. A month ago Rinehart called me to say we had 325 people confirmed each day and by now I would expect it is nearing 400 per day. Their is still room to book and that is done on line from the r100.org or Rinehart site. Camping is $20.00 per night and you need to call me at Hardcore Archery to reserve a spot @250-861-5297, we have over 70 partys camping to date. We welcome everyone including the traditional shooters as the middle stake is for you, women actually shoot from the same stakes as the men in the r100. This shoot is more of a fun and family atmosphere with no prizes for winners. The scores are only posted on a monitor screen for everyone to see. The emphasis is on fun and family, with a huge draw at the end of the event on Sunday afternoon. Expect to be out all day as its 50 targets per day. 50 exotic targets one day and 50 north american targets the next. Rinehart , Hardcore and G & H are donating 3 Pink one of a kind targets to be raffled off during the weekend with all proceeds going to Breast Cancer so bring some $$$ for that as we want to raise over $15000. from the bowhunting community. this is a great even and I hope you all support it as it may never come back to Canada. Ken garwasiuk Hc Archery

Post Re: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

i have never posted on HBC before so bare with me but am hoping this message gets out to the Archery community regarding the R100 Shoot which I have brought to Canada and the Kelowna area. I wanted to clear up any questions, as the date is approaching fast. A month ago Rinehart called me to say we had 325 people confirmed each day and by now I would expect it is nearing 400 per day. Their is still room to book and that is done on line from the r100.org or Rinehart site. Camping is $20.00 per night and you need to call me at Hardcore Archery to reserve a spot @250-861-5297, we have over 70 partys camping to date. We welcome everyone including the traditional shooters as the middle stake is for you, women actually shoot from the same stakes as the men in the r100. This shoot is more of a fun and family atmosphere with no prizes for winners. The scores are only posted on a monitor screen for everyone to see. The emphasis is on fun and family, with a huge draw at the end of the event on Sunday afternoon. Expect to be out all day as its 50 targets per day. 50 exotic targets one day and 50 north american targets the next. Rinehart , Hardcore and G & H are donating 3 Pink one of a kind targets to be raffled off during the weekend with all proceeds going to Breast Cancer so bring some $$$ for that as we want to raise over $15000. from the bowhunting community. this is a great event and I hope you all support it as it may never come back to Canada. Ken Garwasiuk Hc Archery

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    how do i post something on HBC???

it says u have 283 posts so what u talking about

A big Howdy to you all...found the forum and joined up right away. Also a big hello to all the present and past trollers on the site too!!