Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Re: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

hi everyone. i joined up about a month ago to get advice on wall tents.
    ever since then i have been logging on,there seems to be a great group
    here with a world of knowlege.
    i figured since i have hunting property in quesnel,i should start hunting.

great to be here and merry christmas everyone.

scott

Welcome Gecko. Great site to be a part of. Lots of information and varied viewpoints on just about anything to do with our sport.
    It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there are other ways to deal with problems than violence.

Hello fellow hunters.
    New to the site looking forward to meeting some hunters with good knowledge, as i am new to hunting, but not new to shooting, rifles, Bows.
    I have a good buddy that's been hunting for 20 years & we go out every year to his favorite places check for signs, rubs etc, really enjoy it.
    And he has been on my case for years to get with it, get a gun & get out with him & his Hunting buddy's & harvest some game !...lol

So, im studying for my CORE then its the PAL then my local Wholesale Sports Store to look at some Shotguns, as ive always wanted to do Fowl hunting. And of course ! pick up a fine Rifle for that Buck.
    Many years ago i had what was called then a FAC ive owned guns & shot many times & miss it alot. I just bought a new Pellet Rifle & scope so i can get some kind of " fix for shooting " lol, look out Chipmonks !.
    So, hope to settle in here & learn from some other hunters.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Shotgun Smith; 01-21-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Hey everyone! I've been using this site for about a week. I've asked a few questions and got prompt answers from very nice people. Ive looked at some amazing pictures and read about some very interesting hunts. I live in the Penticton area and recently got geared up to start doing some predator hunting. Add me to your buddy list!
    Vegetarian...Old Indian Word for "Bad Hunter".

Welcome to all new members there are lots of knowledgeable members on this site that will go out of there way to help others that need to know about lots of different things just ask and you will receive.
    Last edited by hunter1947; 03-27-2011 at 11:25 AM.
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

Hi Marc,

Great site...just wondering how to create a post? My registration seems to be in order and I can log in, just not sure of process to create a post.

Quote Originally Posted by cgain View Post
    Hi Marc,

Great site...just wondering how to create a post? My registration seems to be in order and I can log in, just not sure of process to create a post.
    Go to the forum page. Select which forum your post should go in. Near the top on the left is the "post new thread" button. Welcome to the site!!
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Welcome to the 120 something new registered members who decided to leave the side lines and get in on the action.

Hope you enjoy the site.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    Go to the forum page. Select which forum your post should go in. Near the top on the left is the "post new thread" button. Welcome to the site!!
    Or go to the bottom of a thread page and use the Quick Reply space. Welcome to all.

Just saying hello to everyone here. Just finished my CORE and got all papered up this past week. Been reading a lot on the forum and trying to glean as much information as I can before going out on the field. So much to learn but so little time.