Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Re: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Hello, have been a lurker for a few years, but didnt have a lot of time to participate until now.
    Lifetime outdoorsperson, hunter, fisher. Looking forward to discussing and reading here, some enjoyable characters hanging out in this forum.

Hello to all of the members! I have recently joined Hunting BC and I live in Shawnigan Lake on Vancouver Island. I have been a guest for a few months now and finally decided that instead of being in the background I should step up and register. I am also a BCWF member and support and practice outdoor conservation. The knowledge and experience here is incredible and I enjoy reading the forums and debates.
    Sincerely, Cam

Welcome to the HBC famiy Cam. Looking forward to your input.
    phreddy.[
    QUOTE=.30-06 camsavbc;1522006]Hello to all of the members! I have recently joined Hunting BC and I live in Shawnigan Lake on Vancouver Island. I have been a guest for a few months now and finally decided that instead of being in the background I should step up and register. I am also a BCWF member and support and practice outdoor conservation. The knowledge and experience here is incredible and I enjoy reading the forums and debates.
    Sincerely, Cam[/QUOTE]
    It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there are other ways to deal with problems than violence.

[QUOTE=Phreddy;1522474]Welcome to the HBC famiy Cam. Looking forward to your input.
    phreddy.
    Thank you Phreddy. I am still learning how to navigate around.

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I have always heard good stuff about this site from others. Now that I am moving very soon to BC I thought I will come and join this great site and get to know more. I have been an avid outdoorsman for a very long time and have been living in the good old Saskatchewan. Obviously there will be lots to learn in BC as I am sure the hunting/fishing laws are different then that of Saskatchewan and hunting will be a lot more challenging in BC then SK.

See you guys around and thanks again for letting me in, cheers!
    Last edited by bond123; 11-12-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Welcome to the family bond.
    It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there are other ways to deal with problems than violence.

Where in BC are you moving?

vortex hunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bond123 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I have always heard good stuff about this site from others. Now that I am moving very soon to BC I thought I will come and join this great site and get to know more. I have been an avid outdoorsman for a very long time and have been living in the good old Saskatchewan. Obviously there will be lots to learn in BC as I am sure the hunting/fishing laws are different then that of Saskatchewan and hunting will be a lot more challenging in BC then SK.

See you guys around and thanks again for letting me in, cheers!
    Welcome Enjoy its a great place..

Quote Originally Posted by Phreddy View Post
    Where in BC are you moving?
    Moving to Port Coquitlam for the time being but might end up anywhere where I land a job. Just moving to be closer to other family and got tired of cold and long winters. Although it rains a lot in BC but I would manage it over the long cold winters. I am hoping to find places where I can go hunting and also go out target shooting. I bet it will be hard to find crown land to go out and shoot like gravel pits where have here in Saskatchewan. Got to learn and know places and plus gotta find hunting buddies. It will be hard for sure but I am pretty sure I will find people who would like to go out hunting and fishing.

It will be a whole new experience for sure as I will be working with mountains and tough terrains but should be fun as I like challenge.

Here hoping that my hunting/fishing/camping doesn't get hit due to lack of buddies and finding places where to go when I move to BC as I love outdoors.

Hello I'm also new here my name is Scott and dove in head first into archery with my 7 year old son just last year,also a new hunter got my core and PAL just last year still haven't dropped anything yet but I plan to this year.
    Scott Bennie

Groups
    Nicola Valley Archers
    Highland Valley Archers
    Traditional Bow Hunters of BC
    BCWF

Bows
    2015 PSE Stinger 70#
    2015 Bear Anarchy HD 70#
    2015 Tradtech Pinnacle ii ILF 19" riser w/ Blackmax carbon 40# medium limbs