Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Re: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

No moved to burnaby went to edmonds school. Even living in burnaby we used to target practice down at a gravel pit that is now the skytrain works yard. Life's been great but to darn busy with people. My son has a house in likely, the cariboo is my favorite, you have seen a lot of changes in white rock surrey.

what area on this site to people post about hunting that isn't on the island or the coastal mainland or is the mainland just one big group for all other places in BC not on the islands? i'm in the southern interior
    Last edited by HorseGirl; 01-10-2017 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseGirl View Post
    what area on this site to people post about hunting that isn't on the island or the coastal mainland or is the mainland just one big group for all other places in BC not on the islands? i'm in the southern interior
    If you're not on the Island you're on the Mainland. Don't be confused by Lower Mainland vs. the rest of the mainland province.
    A peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct. Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience, rather than by a mob of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact. -Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Knute View Post
    If you're not on the Island you're on the Mainland. Don't be confused by Lower Mainland vs. the rest of the mainland province.
    This is correct. Mainland hunting And welcome to HBC Horsegirl. I am an Admin here. Just pm me if you need anything