Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goose decoys.

Re: Goose decoys.

great thanks a lot Bob. good idea with the angle.
    "you know there are a lot of mountain bikers in the area" she looked at me weird when I said back to her " Thats fine, I'm not hunting mountain bikers today" Brambles

You might be interested in some I have for sale. My hunting buddies and made a dozen of them

Hey is that Patrick Duffy in the green jacket third picture

good eye that is pat the other guy is steve kanally who played ray on Dallas. I took them goose hunting on a couple of ocassions when they came to fort st john to do a fund raiser for the north peace rod and gun club. have been meaning to post a story about it. had some great hunts. the best day we took 25 canada's

He used to hunt with a friend of mine when he would come up for the DU banquets

they were both really great guys to be around and hunt with. famous and wealthy, yet really down to earth and very polite. we had a lot of fun. they came up two years in a row. I have a pic of pat under one of the big decoys i should have posted as well.

those things are huge!!!!!
    "you know there are a lot of mountain bikers in the area" she looked at me weird when I said back to her " Thats fine, I'm not hunting mountain bikers today" Brambles

the idea was to lay under them and use them for blinds. we tried them using legs but we were visible and ended taking the legs off and laying under them. we had holes cut in the fronts and sides so we could see.