Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Senior Games

Thumbs up Senior Games

I hope all the young archers ( 55 + ) have registered or are going to register for the B.C. Senior Games Sept. 16 to 19th in Richmond. Maybe we can even lure some of those Island boys over. Hope to see you there.
    Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Senior Games

Hummmm I will be back form the EK Elk hunt... I'm certainly not any great shooter but attending would be fun. What classes are there?
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

What are you guys using recurves? They make good cains to I hear
    If you're going to find tracks you better make tracks!

Oldtimer is a compound guy and Hermit is a stick bow guy.
    Mike, in three years i will join you at the games. Hope you have a great time and shoot straight!!
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!

Hermit go to the senior games site and see the categories under archery. Find out who is the rep in your district and find out if you have to qualify.It is a great time. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Well for any of you people who want to see what target archery and 3D archery is all about come out to Minoru Park in Richmond on the 17th,18th,and 19th of this Month. We will be shooting a Canada 900 on Thursday, this is target Archery from 55 , 45, and 35 Meters. Starting at 9:00 a.m. I believe and going thru till about 2:30. Friday we will be shooting two 20 target courses of animals ( 3D ) out to 50 Yards. again starting at 9:00 am Saturday we will be shooting a canada 450 course (Targets) shot at 50, 40 , and 30 meters at a smaller target than the 900 was shot at. Again starting at 9:00 am.
    Looking at the list of shooters you will see some B.C. and Canadian champs. Great talent for a bunch of old Farts. Bring your Binos and have a look. If you come out look me up between rounds ( probably be the tallest one there ) and we can BS and maybe have a pop AFTER shooting. It would be nice to see some HBC ers there. Mike

hey perfect opportunity to see how its done and to meet a few HBC oldfarts (just kidding) a few HBC members and support their endeavors in competition

if anyone wants to car pool and be spectators let me know - sounds like we should all bring our cheerleading pom poms and ra ra for our HBC Buds

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

hmmm i live in richmond maybe i'll come and watch. do you know where in the park this is taking place?

The senior games program says field #3.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    The senior games program says field #3.
    i think thats near the back by the hospital but i'm not quite sure. look for a young punk wearing a stihl timbersports hat.