Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timeouts!!!

Re: Timeouts!!!

l have experienced similar problems, or using the backspace and having my post disappear as it returns to the previous page.....that is maddening too. Or the other feature l don't understand not working is the spell check program.......keeps telling me there are no editable form fields on this page to check, it worked fine for a long time and it works on every other site, but not this one????
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

i live in sidney, on the island.. wish i lived in the bush :S

never had an issue here and ive left it on all day while im at work. i do have it set to "remember me" also.
    look ma!! no hands!! cookies anyone?

Might be an ISP problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    What is really pissing me off with this site is the frequency at which the site drops one out. There I am, composing a reply that is not short nor not long and about the time that I go to post, I lose it all because I seem to have timed out. Can this problem be fixed. Log me out after 15 minutes of no activity, not after 5 minutes. The same thing happens if I happen to bounce to another site that I have up and running for a moment and return.
    x2
    Its happened a few times to me.
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

when you log in there should be a box that says "remember me" click on that and then log in.I never log out, and have never had it time out on me.Give it a try , it might help.
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

I also get timed out. I will actually write some of my posts on a word document to make sure I don't loose it before I post it. The worst case is when I haven't been on for a while and I am reading through pages of new posts, click on one, read it and go back to the new posts and it gives me the sorry message and I am only 1/2 way through the new posts.
    Paul J
    BC Wildlife Federation
    BC Rifle Association
    Finnish War Veterans in BC