Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chilko Lk LEH Moose?

Re: Chilko Lk LEH Moose?

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmm LOTS of natives..!! ensure you don't go through deeded indian country..some fires over past 4 years..
    Just can't be encouraging with Indians hunting 24/7 365 day and nite.
    Sad state of affairs.
    Srupp
    Quite a string of bs there Srupp. Not many left that actually hunt and Big Stick is a fair hike from title area….. maybe you and Airron need to lay off the thunder hay a bit.

Brandon, I am not sure extent of area burnt this summer but BCWS farmed that fire for months before the rain put it out. The cut blocks going into Minor Lake might be more productive. Wolves have had their numbers thinned the last couple winters. Still not much evidence of moose population increasing, this is the first year ever we haven’t seen a moose during the rut. I hope they come out of hiding come winter, I like to see them.
    Been really dry here this summer so hunting water is good too.

I was hoping to stay south. I do know there was a big wild fire in that area. And north of that area by nimpo lake looks to be native land. Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Quite a string of bs there Srupp. Not many left that actually hunt and Big Stick is a fair hike from title area….. maybe you and Airron need to lay off the thunder hay a bit.

Brandon, I am not sure extent of area burnt this summer but BCWS farmed that fire for months before the rain put it out. The cut blocks going into Minor Lake might be more productive. Wolves have had their numbers thinned the last couple winters. Still not much evidence of moose population increasing, this is the first year ever we haven’t seen a moose during the rut. I hope they come out of hiding come winter, I like to see them.
    Been really dry here this summer so hunting water is good too.
    Hmm get the time try a reading course..read slowly..sound the words out..come on ewe can do do it..
    Indians are an issue more than ever
    Don't go through deeded land.
    Not BS..long way for so many issues..it should be fun..not hill of challenges..
    Chill
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmm get the time try a reading course..read slowly..sound the words out..come on ewe can do do it..
    Indians are an issue more than ever
    Don't go through deeded land.
    Not BS..long way for so many issues..it should be fun..not hill of challenges..
    Chill
    Srupp
    Smoke another, love and peace…….

My uncle warned me about it out there. Saw some natives back into his camp with a pick up then walked towards there game pole with a knife. Said he had some words then He left

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonsullivan84 View Post
    My uncle warned me about it out there. Saw some natives back into his camp with a pick up then walked towards there game pole with a knife. Said he had some words then He left
    If you are north of Tatla I wouldn’t worry.