Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Utilization

Re: Full Utilization

I quite enjoy the show. At least this guy gets out and actually harvests the food he cooks. He's not scared to try anything. I really liked the show about trapping when he did all the muskrats on a spit over an open fire. The show is a pleasant change from the mainstream cooking shows where all the ingredients are absolutely perfect and the main objective seems to be to make the food look pretty. Martin gets back to basics.
    Live to hunt, hunt to live!!!!!

thanks gate , i figured there must be an explanation , i have a bad habbit of watching cooking shows with no volume while i listen to news or sports radio so i miss some context sometimes .

i actually watched the show and thought it was actually quite good. I think its a great way to introduce the general public to hunting.

meat and heart are all i eat, usually i give the live to my grandpa or someone else who will eat the revolting stuff.

Meat heart liver and tongue go home with me and given to people who really enjoy it.

I'm with Behemoth on this one. It's good to see someone eating their kill on a TV cooking show.

I take the heart home for a friend and the liver home for my wife's grandpa. He's alzheimered pretty bad and the deer liver seems to give him some temporary clarity, as least while he's eating it anyway.
    WSSoBC Monarch Gold
    WSF Summit
    Grand Slam #1810
    GOABC Life
    SCI Life
    WSF CA Life
    WSF MT Life
    RMGA Life

Although this dude is eatin the "Jewels" doesn't make me wanna go out and do the same I think that anything he does like this can only HELP in the long run! K

the nuts and the guts are for the ravens
    FULLY AUTOMATIC MANURE FLINGER

Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
    i actually watched the show and thought it was actually quite good. I think its a great way to introduce the general public to hunting.

Ouch some how this is going to end up downtown Vancouver on a float.

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Since my gramma died a few years ago I leave the organs in the woods now! She used to love moose heart and liver, especially if it was a calf! Now, if I remember I bring the liver home to throw into the lagoon. Keeps it working well!! No nuts for this hunter, but if you like em sauted all the power to yah!! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"