Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wear camo (fully)

Re: Do you wear camo (fully)

I wear a blaze toque when I'm still hunting in an area where I'm worried about other people.

i like to wear clothes that match the same colour as my p/u truck interior so when i'm road hunting and i see a deer, i can just slip out and shoot. if i was in camo it would look just too alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by NEEHAMA
    i like to wear clothes that match the same colour as my p/u truck interior so when i'm road hunting and i see a deer, i can just slip out and shoot. if i was in camo it would look just too alarming.
    That a joke?
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ill be using my camo west , camo next year it is awesome and its the only one i found in pine tree head to toe, used to have blaze orange with branches all through it. the next camo i might buy would have to look like hemp. the land scape is changing peoples.

Quote Originally Posted by steel_ram
    It's humorous how many road hunters wear camo. How many big fat bushes do you see driving a PU truck or riding a quad.

I still like my old woolies, however most of the new fangled hunting clothing only comes in some sort of camo.
    I wear camo jacket and grey wool pants, but when its really cold, camo pants over the woolies. I ride my quad to my favorite spot then hike in the rest of the way. so...
    Just because you see a guy riding a quad or truck in full camo doesnt mean anything. Your seeing .001% of his activites.

Camo makes a big difference and is quite amazing how it will hide your outline.

Thumbs up Re: Do you wear camo (fully)

Quote Originally Posted by lcpaintballer
    That a joke?

haha I hope so, it was funny
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird
    haha I hope so, it was funny
    Ya.....I didn't notice that post......I am havin' a good chuckle as well!!

I thought the guy was serious.
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah no kidding, scoffing at a guy driving to his favorite hunting spot in camo IS a little silly...you don't know where he's going or what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by zedex
    I wear camo jacket and grey wool pants, but when its really cold, camo pants over the woolies. I ride my quad to my favorite spot then hike in the rest of the way. so...
    Just because you see a guy riding a quad or truck in full camo doesnt mean anything. Your seeing .001% of his activites.

Camo makes a big difference and is quite amazing how it will hide your outline.
    I was refering to the guys that road hunt. You know the ones you see go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth . . . while your hunting the adjacent hillsides.