Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Do you wear camo (fully)

Re: Do you wear camo (fully)

army pants, and camo jacket

After reading every single reply on this post im wowed. So many reckless hunters out there.

As I'm studying for my core and firearms licences right now, I noticed that alot of hunters don't bother to follow the rules in the books and its very unfotunate to see this bring problems with injuries and even deaths. My 2c

And as for camo, I haven't started to hunt but I've already bought some camo gear and clothes for when the time comes

i wear full camo with eather bow or gun, it works for me, had mule deer does walk right up to my spot where i was sitting, and shot a nice blacktail at 15 feet right in between the front legs with my bow when i called him into me, i was behind a small fir, and he walked right up to the tree on the other side, that was my first ever buck with a bow, its a nice two by two with brow tangs and a few other points sticking out by the right side brow, i'm thinking of getting it mounted as well, if a can figger out how to ad a photo i'll put one on,,

ps, if you got your camo from H&H in lake cowichan well it is no longer in open closed down now,,,

I wear full camo all the time I think any advantage is a good one. I have the Browning Hydro fleece pants and jacket and I wear them for 2 reasons, one they are camo and most important they are waterproof, comfortable and very silent in the bush.

well now camo definetly works espacialy with a mask i've had deer within 10 ft . ihave sat on a hill an watched hunters walking for miles .sometimes its like neon signs walking around espeacialy on really sunny days .Your face ,hands just shine so bright. But its also the clothes they refleck the sun . a buck on the hill can see your every move .And if i can see you the bucks are laughing themselves silly .
    holy underwear

I have 2 full sets of camo that i use while guiding and hunting for myself, It seems to me that the deer do not spook as easy if they have to study you for a while and i have had many encounters where the deer just look right thru me and keep on coming!!!! If my brother sees this post i will get him to post of a picture of my in my snow camo hunting muleys last season, i am only about 10 feet from him but alot of my friends dont even see me in the picture!

steve

Depends what I'm hunting. During big game season, I try to put on some type of blaze or all white clothing, toque, hat, jacket. Just because there's alot more guys out there. During the fur season, I wear camo, head to toe, including face mask.