Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunting Movies

Re: Hunting Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    "high,Wild and Free"
    Is that the Tuchodi lakes one. That was one of the first hunting video's I ever saw.

Older than that there was a few episodes of "Red Fisher" moose hunting. I've also seen a few clips of Roderick Haig Brown flyfishing for Steelhead on some smaller VI streams. Might have to do some real research to find those.

Re Tuchodi Lakes sheep hunt is called A Rocky Mountain Stone Sheep Hunt
    by John Lyon @ Lyon wilderness production great packpack video done in the early 80's have aold ph# 604-427-2421
    Gord Eastmans High Wild + free flimed early 60's in the Frank Cooke's old area mosty Dall-Moodie -Colt lake when they still had lots of sheep it that region !!
    if you can ever find some of Jim Bonds < not James Bond >old movies they were great remeber seeing them in the lates 60's in Edmoton at the old sport ex sportsman show
    Hope that helps you out

Im pro choice i choose to hunt,fish,trap, eat red meat and wear fur

I prefer some of the older movies, more of a "story of a hunt" rather than the maximum carnage of many modern video's.

try soem by dave coleman they are awesum movies lots of whitetail and sheep hunting also they were taking alot of mooose alaska yukon moose with bows
    if im not hunting im fishing if im not fishing im hunting if im not hunting or fishing........im dead

Just found this site. Looks like lots of vidios
    http://www.outdoorvisions.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    Sorry Ozone you are correct

Thanks for the link ozone. Lot's of videos I've never seen before. Has anyone seen any of the one's of B.C. with the Langcaster's?

Thanks for the link ozone and all the other leads and suggestions from everyone