Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Calgary Bass Pro Shop!!

Re: Calgary Bass Pro Shop!!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetailsheds View Post
    .308, did you get any shots of the two bull moose fighting, with one pinned to the ground on it's side? It was tucked away in the back, main floor. Now that is some taxidermy feat! Impressive mount!
    Crap!!! Didn't get pics of that.....didn't see it! thought i looked at everything...LOL!!! That would have been one to see!

Perry
    The man who smiles when things go wrong....has thought of someone to blame it on!!

Light travels faster than sound!......He looked pretty bright.....Until he spoke!!

I was there last week. Every where you look there are animals. Some awesome antlers and horns. But you don't have to get too close to many of them to see that the taxi work is poor.
    The two bull moose fighting was an exceptional display though!!

I found prices on quite a few articles more than PG, but some things had very good prices. Pays to know your prices before you go. I didn't buy that much, but I spent four hours looking at the displays.

I stood for a long time under the sheep, imagining exactly where to put an arrow from all the different angles.

NOW I'm excited about August!!!
    I harvest carrots. I kill animals.

last month I went to Bass Pro shop in Calgary,Wholesale sports, and Cabella's in Billings and must say the basspro shop was the most impressive but for firearm related stuff Cabella's was better. basspro had good prices on outboard motors though and americans pay more for firearms than we do.