Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hi there - my name's Una, and I just recently got into shooting, so far sporting clays at VGC; I tried trap but it was pretty dull and predictable. My old man's on this site (joshledoux) and told me to give it a go, say hi, and stop pestering him with all of my questions. Currently I'm looking for a new semi-auto 12 gauge for sporting, so if you have any suggestions for a limited budget, get at me

So hello!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hello!

and my noob joke!!

Standing at the edge of the lake, a man saw a woman flailing about in the deep water. Unable to swim, the man screamed for help. A trout fisherman ran up. The man said, "My wife is drowning and I can't swim. Please save her. I'll give you a hundred dollars."
    The fisherman dove into the water. In ten powerful strokes, he reached the woman, put his arm around her, and swam back to shore. Depositing her at the feet of the man, the fisherman said, "Okay, where's my hundred dollars?"
    The man said, "Look, when I saw her going down for the third time, I thought it was my wife. But this is my mother-in-law."
    The fisherman reached into his pocket and said, "Just my luck. How much do I owe you?"

Quote Originally Posted by una View Post
    and my noob joke!!

Standing at the edge of the lake, a man saw a woman flailing about in the deep water. Unable to swim, the man screamed for help. A trout fisherman ran up. The man said, "My wife is drowning and I can't swim. Please save her. I'll give you a hundred dollars."
    The fisherman dove into the water. In ten powerful strokes, he reached the woman, put his arm around her, and swam back to shore. Depositing her at the feet of the man, the fisherman said, "Okay, where's my hundred dollars?"
    The man said, "Look, when I saw her going down for the third time, I thought it was my wife. But this is my mother-in-law."

The fisherman reached into his pocket and said, "Just my luck. How much do I owe you?"
    A sentiment many husbands share, good joke and welcome to the site.
    Hunt, Enjoy, Repeat

Good joke...I lol'd.

Welcome to the site.

Hey Una if you enjoy shooting sporting clays I would look at the silver micro Browning 7 Lbs multi choke great buy,think Wholesale sports has them for just over $1000. Good luck in your search.
    Spy

Thanks for the welcomes, guys! Spy - over a 1000's just a touch out of my pricerange, being a student, but thank you for the suggestion! And Josh just said it'd be a cold day in hell before he let me buy from wholesale.....(??)

No problem ill ask if any body is selling anything worthwhile @ my club Will let you Know.
    Spy

Quote Originally Posted by una View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, guys! Spy - over a 1000's just a touch out of my pricerange, being a student, but thank you for the suggestion! And Josh just said it'd be a cold day in hell before he let me buy from wholesale.....(??)
    Tell josh to pull some strings and get you a better deal.Welcome to the site.
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

Ask your ol'man about the time I took away his bobo and made'm cry.

ha ha ha

Welcome

I didn't even know he liked girls.

Now that is a story I need to hear! pray tell!