Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Safari in RSA April/May 2009

Re: Safari in RSA April/May 2009

Looks great...I can't wait to go to Africa. One of the things I like the most about hunting is that it takes you to different places, and you meet different people, and hunt in different ways....
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Looks great...I can't wait to go to Africa. One of the things I like the most about hunting is that it takes you to different places, and you meet different people, and hunt in different ways....
    If anyone will help you hunt with a spear, it would be in Africa ! Have them end back pictures for us to see.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

That looks like such a blast. Cant wait to head to Africa in October! Great pics, I got to see some of your photos before you posted them here. Pretty sweet.

Nice story 1/2 Slam. Didn't realize you took notes. I don't think I can remember which came first or last. It was just a blur. Up every morning
    and never sure what the day would bring.

Each evening 1/2 Slam and I would recount the adventures with our sundowners by the fire. It's certainly a gentlemen's pursuit but now that the easy ones have been taken the next phase gets a little more difficult.

All in all a great trip, as mentioned the plane ride was long. It would be great if you could go over to England, hunt stags for a few days and then drop down to Africa. It would break up the trip somewhat.

You'll have to help me post some of my pics.
    WSSoBC Monarch Gold
    WSF Summit
    Grand Slam #1810
    GOABC Life
    SCI Life
    WSF CA Life
    WSF MT Life
    RMGA Life