Thread: Wigeon

Wigeon

I guess I have a thing for wigeon as I just got back 5 of them from the taxidermist.

A very nice Storm Wigeon.

A real bull of a drake

And the trio, a north american, storm, and euro-mix. I'll hopefully add a fully mature euro sometime. To complete the set.

And what the computer room looks like now. I've been running out of room for awhile. Thank god all of Matts are at his house.

1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Wigeon

All i can say is WOW!!!

that is quite the Taxi work you have

dutchie

Thats pretty cool !!Hunting birds out in the marsh is the only thing I miss about moving away from Delta !!

very cool mounts. they look like you just brought them home from the field.

I really like those hanging mounts I have never seen that beore they look great.

Speaking of taxidermy, this beauty is now off to get done. It complete's a very special and cool mount that I'll be able to take pictures of when Matt gets it back.

1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Thats a real nice looking Brant! And what a computer room!

Longshot jr.

Crazy Farmer , have you seen the new Wigeon style decoys that
    GHG. is offering this season?? Very close to the real thing!
    I know I'll be adding a dozen to my set!
    Cheers,
    Field Marshal.

Yep, GhG has a few new ones out this year, woodies, teal and wigeon lots of different head positions. They look really good, always had good luck it seems with ghg duck decoys paint holding wise.