Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to post pictures in the forums

Re: How to post pictures in the forums

Hmm no option for bb code..
    http://i.imgur.com/Y3gbSIA.jpg
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously." Oscar Wilde

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.”―Oscar Wilde

Last edited by Rackem; 01-25-2017 at 11:22 AM.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.”―Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    I had some stay and some disapear with google photo so I went back to the PITA Photobucket !
    I've given up on Google for photo linking as well. Used to work, but they've clearly made changes. I've tried links from Google Drive and photos/photo albums & it's nothing short of a $hit show trying to get a link that will work on the forum here. What works best for me at the moment, without having to sign up with yet another photo hosting provider, is of all things, good old Windows Live One Drive. Once I open a photo or picture, there's a "..." option(right next to the trash can) that features a drop down with an </> Embed selection. That allows me to get a link & even resize it before copying & pasting to the forum.

Last edited by mike31154; 01-25-2017 at 04:48 PM. Reason: grammar, spelling

Test

What I don't like about Imgur is every Tom Dick and Harry commenting on your photos

+1
    I recommend that no one use imgur for anything, ever. http://imgur.com/tos Link here is to their terms of service. It's nutzo!

Quote Originally Posted by Rackem View Post
    What I don't like about Imgur is every Tom Dick and Harry commenting on your photos
    Bottom right of selected pic has a resize selection. Huge or large thumbnail fit here. Select the size, choice is highlighted, doesn't appear to change the imgur pic, but is different when pic is posted

For privacy, Under your user name a drop-down appears, at the bottom is 'settings'. Under 'account' look for 'default album privacy' , select 'private' instead of 'public'....maybe?
    Last edited by boxhitch; 10-16-2018 at 04:58 AM.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

some info..
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

I use - https://postimages.org/

no problems for a long time now...
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool