Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wife's a big meany!!!

bone-collector Guest
    dam Chris you just have to look her in the eyes and say DEAR I AM GONNA MISS YOU , haha then run like hell , cause she will find a ufo in the kitchen to get you with !!!

haha then run like hell , cause she will find a ufo in the kitchen to get you with !!!
    I see you've met my wife bones!!! Well the bow purchase issue seems to be going nowhere here She is however softening on my purchasing my own bow shop equipment..... press, saw, vise, tools etc. Which is kinda weird cause its all gonna cost me more than the bow would have!! Oh well, I'll get the bow eventually, I'll just bug her until she comes around....I'm VERY persistant!!!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Hey Willy this is the motto that I live by.

IT IS EASIER TO GET FORGIVENESS THAN IT IS PERMISSION.
    Just do it and worry about the rest later.
    It is easier to get forgivness than it is permission.

It has been pointed out to us that the proper number to consider in the event of violent aggression is "911"- if you are of the rabbit people. Others will do better to place their faith in the number "1911".

Like ape said its from that Budweiser comercial.

it is easier to ask her for forgivness then to get permission in the frist place.

Remember though that she controls the bedroom fun time and what consequences you want to live with. Hahaha

wife's a meany

Guys trust me on this, All Chris is trying to do is find some magic bow so he can beat his wife, son, and dad at the 3D shoots.
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Willy you have to let them win for at least a year. Then you have a good reason to get your new bow. In the mean time find yourself a new magic fiberglass stick bow to tie you over.
    Todd
    Guys trust me on this, All Chris is trying to do is find some magic bow so he can beat his wife, son, and dad at the 3D shoots.

UH....NO!!

However, I will openly admit that I do have a fairly serious addiction.

My name is Chris............... and I'M A SPEED FREAK!!!!!!

It was only a matter of time before I had to get me the Bowtech Black Knight.....350fps 8O 8O YEEHAW!!!!

Soon as my boat and motor sell that bad boy is going on my bow rack!!!

Chris
    Emerson

Anonymous Guest
    Ah come on Chris I think you would look cute next to your son, shooting your brand new fiberglass bow. One thing I can see is your son robin hood your arrow in the 12 ring. Boy are you going to get roasted.
    Todd

Ah come on Chris I think you would look cute next to your son, shooting your brand new fiberglass bow. One thing I can see is your son robin hood your arrow in the 12 ring. Boy are you going to get roasted.
    Todd
    You think one of them little red fibreglass jobs will have enough KE for my moose this year

Actually,
    I do have a recurve that i play around with from time to time, but i am truly HORRIBLE with that thing And the kid is gonna be blowing my doors off soon enough without me trying to shoot the stick bow!!!!

Chris
    Emerson

I think Oldtimer is right. Chris is looking for the magic bow that will give him well over 300fsp at 60 lbs. I shoot with Chris on ak pretty regular basis and when he calls himself a speed freak, he really means it. And quit whining about your wife, she is a great lady.
    All kidding aside, Chris is one heck of a shooter and a lot of fun to travel with. If any of you get a chance to come out to some of the shoots in the north, get to know the guy, you might even like him.
    Swamper