Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wife's a big meany!!!

AAAHHHHH!!! I'm scared!!!!

KIDS??????? 8O 8O 8O
    What I lack in skill, talent, and experience I make up for in ENTHUSIASM!!!!

kids

Run, Forrest, run!!!!

Kids aren't that bad, Carolynne, heck I was one once and so were you, and we were both lovable little beggars right?

Of course this thought may not be the first one on your mind at three in the morning when your baby wakes you up for the fourth time that night because it is hungry/wet/has a dirty diaper/is bored/whatever/who knows anyway........ 8O

And here is some more free advice: you just turned twenty. ENJOY YOUR LIFE for a while before (IF!) you decide to settle down and do the domestic stuff. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!

Doug

bone-collector Guest
    HEY HEY HEY I have kids and babysitters are a dime a dozen

like I would let some soother sucking snotrag diaper butt stop me from hunting 8O

Ya, you know, KIDS!!!

The little things that run around screaming for no apparent reason, then grow up get married, bring there little things over to grandpa's house to do the same thing they did!!!

Only thing is that grandpa loves it when I bring them over to scream and run around but they've got over 100 acres to do that out there!

kids

They are some cute, Joe - obviously you have a beautiful wife!

Doug

PS) What the heck did she see in you????

Thanks Doug, but I took em out, got kinda creeped out after I posted it, to many freaks on the net these days and I got kinda paranoid!

Not that there's any freaks here but I'm still kind of over protective. I pity the poor ******* that first starts dating my oldest! He'll be the first one to see the full gun collection!

BTW I just give my wife all my money to stay with me, my guns are all hidden cash!

kids etc

Joe this is an absolutely first-class hijack, one of your best ever, and I want to congratulate you on it.

And you have even skilfully brought the discussion back to wives and weapons, which was the original post. You are a master of the hijack!

So what about willyqbc and his dilemma, eh!?!?

Doug

Yep, back to willy.

Don't tell her, just go buy it.

Or if you've got a really good buddy (like Doug) get him to buy it and just pay him off on the time plan!

Best of Luck Willy

Well, I think that ever women has their price, jewelery, holiday, vehicle, clothes, cosmetics even another child. Choose one of many choices or maybe another job on the side. I have a friend that cuts lawns and keeps some of the money for himself. Of course his wife gets a percentage first. Remember one thing, family comes first, toys later. Right Nails!

ANOTHER CHILD!!!! DAMN!!! I think I can live with the bow i have now for a while longer!!! LOL!!! Another kid and I'd never be able to afford any new toys!!!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson