Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wife's a big meany!!!

All kidding aside, Chris is one heck of a shooter and a lot of fun to travel with. If any of you get a chance to come out to some of the shoots in the north, get to know the guy, you might even like him.
    Swamper
    Same can be said for Swamper!

Hmmmm..... i think i'll print off a copy off this and carry it in my back pocket at the next shoot. That way, when your trash talkin starts I can pull it out and I won't feel so bad!!!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Hi Chris. Spent some time up at Murray's yesterday setting up the AR34. I am putting on the dropaway that Murray uses. The only problem is that he doesn't seem to have any of the felt that he puts on the rest and the shelf. He said you might have some. Can you give me a quick call at work this today and let me know. I will be at the shop on Saturday to finish the set up and start sighting in the pins.
    I hear that you are ordering a new bow. She finally gave in after all that grovelling a snivelling.. Let it be known that Samantha is not really the big meany you make her out to be.

Your right swamper, guess she's not such a big meany after all!!! Don't know what the heck happened....one minute she's adamant that I gotta sell a bunch of stuff first, the next minute she's saying go ahead and order it And I wasn't even being a pest about it! Don't know what happened but I'm not going to question it!! As for the felt for your rest, I'll have a look around and let you know if I have any!

Chris
    Emerson

wifes a meany

What the hell do you mean , you can't figure it out ??? she sick and tired of those crocodile tears 24/7 should of seen him pouting at my place
    I'll still have fun with my old bow and give him a run for his money.
    Oldtimer
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

GET REAL OLD MAN!!!!

I was sick as a dog at your place the other nite.....i really didn't pester her on this one....not to say I haven't in the past!!

Chris
    Emerson