Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife's a big meany!!!

Wife's a big meany!!!

Trying to convince the wife that i need another bow.....not going so well, seeing as i just bought a new bow 6 months ago!! Says I gotta sell some stuff first, problem is I can't decide what I'm willing to part with?? (don't really want to part with any of my hunting gear!!) Any of you have this problem when the BIG MEAN WIFE puts the kibosh on a new, and obviously totally ESSENTIAL purchase?? Maybe if I hold back all moose steaks and deer chops until she gives in!!!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

2. Site Sponsor

Idea

Maybe you could tell her that you'll buy HER a new bow if she will let you buy yourself a new bow!!!

EVERYONE wins!!! And NO ONE has to go without bows or game meat...(because that would SUCK)!!!!!

Carolynne "Bows for EVERYONE"
    Last edited by SniperGirly; 12-13-2004 at 05:55 PM.
    What I lack in skill, talent, and experience I make up for in ENTHUSIASM!!!!

Carolynne,
    I allready bought her a new bow just before the start of hunting season....and offered to get and install the laminate flooring she's been wanting, and we are considering a brand new rifle for her as soon as i go get my PAL. Still no go, she thinks I have too many toys allready.....and she's just downright mean I'm so hard done by!!!
    Chris
    Emerson

Oh that IS a terrible problem! I'm stumped!!!

It sounds like you are TERRIBLY hard done by Chris!
    Carolynne

I AM, I AM!!! Perhaps you could talk to her about how HORRIBLY I've been treated, through these many years of marriage?? I've given her all the hunting expertise (such as it it is ), that I have, and any hunting goody that she wants. And all she has given me in return is two children.....incredibly gifted archers as they are ....still seems to balance out to a new bow for me any way you slice it!! !!!

Chris
    Emerson

Willy your toast on this one, You know your wife is going to get her flooring. You will just have to be patient on this one. Once she gets the new floor and she realized the cost involed. Then she will allow you to get the new bow. Our she will say what my wife would probally say, the floor is for the family and your included and you just got a bow. Know your toast for at least six months. Then you can revisit your request to her.

Good Luck
    Todd

Aren't they all?

HEY!!! I (for one) am LOVELY!!!

Willy, you are not in this alone.....I sooooo know how you feel!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SniperGirly
    HEY!!! I (for one) am LOVELY!!!
    Yes my dear, but do you have a ring on your finger yet?????

Let your significant other answer this in a few years when he can't go hunting cause he has to watch the kids!!!