Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: my black and yellow labs are both pregnant

Re: my black and yellow labs are both pregnant

hahahaha that made me almost fall off my chair thanks gatehouse that was good

took my dogs out for a run there getting big how much can you run a dog when pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by BC Hunter View Post
    No, I really don’t care what people want to buy. Now that leadpill is going to have 16 or so puppies to deal with I hope all find a good home. Too many dogs have terrible lives and nothing deserves that.

I do have an objection, though, to any idea that dogs other than those that are registered though a certifying body such as the CKC are purebred. I have a number of long time friends who have been breeders of Labradors, some for more than 30 years, who are hard working dedicated people that only want to improve the breed. They go to a lot of expense to certify and guarantee their dogs. They tour the shows and field trials to gain recognition for their animals, some attend the top shows in the world including Crufts in England. Their whole lives are dedicated to improving and preserving the breed.

I enjoy sporting dogs, particularly the Labrador Retriever. I have owned a number over the years. I prefer bitches because I find them a little easier to train. Because I cannot dedicate the time and effort that these breeders put in I buy my bitches under a non-breeding agreement from the breeders. I have my bitches spayed as soon as is practicable.

As I said I really don’t care what people buy just so long as they don’t try to pass them off as something they are not.

Unregistered dogs are not purebred, period.

lol...if you dont care why are u making a big stink over it!! he never asked anyone to do an investagation into if his dogs are pure breed or not!!Good looking dogs you have there best of luck with the pups!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElkMasterC View Post
    Shot placement kills animals. Forget the magfags.
    “I hump the wild to take it all in, there is no bag limit on happiness.” ~Ted Nugent.

Give it up guys or you'll both get a time out.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by BC Hunter View Post
    I have brought this thread to the attention of the BC Labrador Retriever Club.
    congrats... we don't care

dutchie

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Give it up guys or you'll both get a time out.
    Can't understand this statement, pretty civil I think. But this thread makes me scratch my head. So I have a papered black bitch and I breed her with a papered male but I don't CKC register the pups so they aren't Labs? Gimme a break!!! I've owned several Labs over the years, both registered and unregistered so I get the program, but a Lab is a Lab or it's a cross, papers only matter to he who gives a shite, like BCH. Giving what I know now you'd be hard pressed to sell me on another CKC Lab again. As far as I'm concerned some of the best dogs come from litters like Leadpills "PuppyMill". Flame-on BCH. K

Hope all the pups are healthy, and they all end up in good homes.

Even if they aren't "Purebred", dream up a new name and sell them as designer dogs.

People pay big bucks for mutts with names like Labradoodles, or Cockapoos.
    Statement of honour bestowed upon me by Camp Cook:
    LOL that has to be one of the stup*dest mind numbing off in laa laa land comments I have ever read.
    Feb.13,2024

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Can't understand this statement, pretty civil I think. But this thread makes me scratch my head. So I have a papered black bitch and I breed her with a papered male but I don't CKC register the pups so they aren't Labs? Gimme a break!!! I've owned several Labs over the years, both registered and unregistered so I get the program, but a Lab is a Lab or it's a cross, papers only matter to he who gives a shite, like BCH. Giving what I know now you'd be hard pressed to sell me on another CKC Lab again. As far as I'm concerned some of the best dogs come from litters like Leadpills "PuppyMill". Flame-on BCH. K
    you haven't seen the last half dozen post that were deleted that had nothing to do with the thread.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

i never thought about the laberdoodles hahah