Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronyn Camo

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson

Ronyn Camo

Not sure if anyone here has any but Fester bought some and it is nice stuff! 100% Canadian made. You can buy a set of uninsulated (which is what my friend bought and it is plenty warm) for $140.00 CAD plus shipping on Ebay. You save about $50.00 over buying from their website...Ronyn are the ones selling it on Ebay. We (Myself, fire one three, & Propkiller) ordered 3 sets yesterday.
    Double Knees and butt. Very silent material.
    www.ronyn.com
    It is nice to have something Canadian to choose from and at a reasonable price.
    One more thing, the sizes are HUGE to allow for major layering if desired so check out the sizing chart carefully!!!
    Last edited by Thunderstix; 11-09-2005 at 09:32 AM.
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Ronyn Camo

Thank you Thunderstix for the information and link. I always look for Canadian companies and suport them. I checked the website out and it looks they have really good stuff. The only thing I am not happy about is that they have no ASAT and Predator camo pattern as this is the only camo I ever will wear. I have sent them an email and asked if they in the future will include these two patterns.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

Cool! Let me know what they say. My stuff coming is Mossy Oak Treestand. I am going to look up your ASAT.
    Last edited by Thunderstix; 11-08-2005 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstix
    Cool! Let me know what they say. My stuff coming is Mossy Oak Treestand. I am going to look up your ASAT.
    I ordered a Bomber Jacket today in Real Tree brown (like the green for the island) , it was going to be shiped out this afternoon. Cost,tax, & shipping $112.00.
    "Hunting" is selective harvesting of organically grown, free ranging meat, achieved by placing a good bullet in a vital spot. !!!

Right on! Should keep you nice and dry!

bought ronyn's hooded jacket and fleecy pants 2 years ago,suvived 2 guiding seasons on horseback north of ft. nelson,very quiet and the blood washes out easily!

Wow! That is a great review!

I have always been a supporter of goretex until a year ago mostly because it doesn't work
    RONYN is the greatest I bought a jacket and pants and have stayed toasty warm and dry for weeks

Bow Walker Guest

I've bookmarked the site for future reference when I need some more camo. Looks great, and you are right stix, about the sizing chart. Very generous.

great link guys, a couple questions for those that have this stuff,
    1. Is it fleece like the browning "hydrofleece"? I find this stuff to not be all that quiet at all. If it was like a fleece jacket that would be sweet.
    2. Where can a guy actually see the stuff in person? Do any retailers carry it?