Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What IS a 3d shoot??

Re: What IS a 3d shoot??

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    Carefull about "OLD " wisecracks on here. We are sensitive about that stuff. Besides which I believe there are a few younguns that us "OLD " guys might have whupped in the past. Mike
    Weren't maken any wise cracks about "OLD" I jus said he was "OLDER" than me, and not by to much.
    First he has to come to a shoot, and I always get a lot of "YOUNGER" as well as "OLDER" people tryin to beat me, every one can be beat sooner or later, I'm jus there fer the fun and comradery.{spelling}Old gots no mind or memory left.
    New 2011 PSE Omen Pro
    56/29 340 fps
    VICTORY ARROWS

Bow Walker Guest

Bill, how is the shoulder - seriously? Getting any better?

I'm hoping to be able to make a shoot or two sometime in the later summer/early fall. Until then I'll be practicing hard in the backyard.

Finally going to "Summit Rehab" in Colwood, why there, cause they have the "OR II" program which I apparently need.
    Started it on Wed and I gots to go every day { Mon-Fri} fer 4 hrs a day. After 3 days it's really sore, but I got a couple of days to recover. Six to 8 weeks, depending how quickly I heal. After about 5 months { total of 6} they don't really know if it was torn a lil { like my physo guy said } or not, but it is proably healed up now and we just got to work on strenthening it back up to where it was. I had every test for it except an MRI, still can't figure out why they didn't want to give me one.At least I know I don't have bone, liver or lung cancer, for now anyways.Will be glad to get back shooting my bow after about 6 months layoff, oh and yea back to work to in awhile, won't have as much time to build things any more, like my "Redneck Shooter" or my parralell limb bow press.
    I think we should make a "DIY" page where people can post up things they have made for archery an such.{ like" AT" does}
    New 2011 PSE Omen Pro
    56/29 340 fps
    VICTORY ARROWS

Bow Walker Guest

Good luck on the physio Bill. Don't be too much of a macho man and let them know when it hurts - don't want to re-injure it while someone is twisting and turning and stretching you.

A DIY page sounds very interesting - I'll take it up with the powers that be.