Thread: Grand Forks 3D Shoot?

Grand Forks 3D Shoot?

Does anyone know if Grand Forks is having a 3D shoot this year?? I reviewed the 3D schedule online and GF isn't in there. If anyone knows any info it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Grand Forks 3D Shoot?

ahhhh come on there has to be someone out there that knows when it is.....

Bump

If anyone would know it would be Canuck2 being that he lives there and does a great job putting a list of shoots together. They might put a shoot on later. A few places still haven't post their shoots yet.
    BC4Bowhunter

Grand Forks doesn't have a 3D shoot. Rock Creek used to have one but hasn't for several years now. Canuck2 does usually do a small 3d shoot on his property (GF) for some of the local archers....usually about 10 or 12 of them. My Dad lives there and shoots with him.
    Last edited by jrjonesy; 02-24-2009 at 10:59 PM.

http://www.angelfire.com/bc/canuck2/3D2009.html

Here is the list of BC shoots that I have. Don't see GF on it though

thanks for all the ino guys, i was shooting infront of a few older guys from grandforks. they were saying we should come to the grand forks shoot, too bad i never got there contact info but i'll have to send a message to canuck2 and see what he thinks. be nice to go there for a shoot as my old ladies parents live in GF.

That's probably Brian and Merv you were talking to. They shoot regularly with Canuck2 (Jack Lucke) and partake in the small shoot Jack does. You can PM him on this site or contact him on his website that 35 Whelen provided. I don't think Jack is shooting right now due to a recent shoulder surgery.

Thanks everyone for the help. I spoke to jack several times , good guy and very friendly. Turns out his wife works with my old ladies mom and dad at the hospital. Well hope everyone is havin a blast at the 3D shoots ans maybe we'll see a few of you out at the summerland rodeo grounds tomorrow.