Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parksville/Quallicum Shoot

Re: Parksville/Quallicum Shoot

I had a great time at the shoot today. Once again the people at the Qualicum shoot did an exelent job. Some of the shots were tough. In the sun shooting into the dark shade, moving targets, a couple of creative penalties and a steel rabit that surely claimed a few arrows. I was able to shoot with Ron C and Big Whities and we had fun. Carl says he has only been doing this for a few weeks??? This guy is going to do well.
    Thanks to all the volunteers who set up a great course.
    Steve
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

Great course, great sunny day, a good turn out, (close to 100 at least).
    Shot one of my best scores and had a ton of fun. Congrats to the guy's for setting up a fun course....Ron
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!

Yep, I had a great time today. Thanks Steve and Ron for helping out a new archer, you gave me lots of pointers that made a difference. My son loved it and talked about it right up until bed time.

My only regret is that I didn't pick up a bow a few years ago!

Carl

Yep, great course.

I love the shot with the Teepee's/bears where you had to shoot through the campfire smoke. Really cool.

It was good shooting with Steve,Carl and his son. The little guy sure had me laughing a few times