Thread: wtf

wtf

Just tried to reply to CHECHIKA better known as UTRAMAGBOB's post and get this..
    vBulletin Message
    eastkoot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WHY??????

2. Site Sponsor

Re: wtf

probably in the buy and sell forum! PM only! Is this yer first time on HBC???

BTW nice avtar!
    Hunt to live-live to hunt!

Not the first time but a guy should be able to say something about buy and sell stuff, don't ya think???.

Huh...I cant message you either.Strange

I recall there was reason for ending that......it's PM only now.

Ya, I remember now, old and forgetful!!!

Sigh......Read Rule #5

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=148

I swear this is the #1 most asked question on this site. I get daily PM's about it.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by eastkoot View Post
    Just tried to reply to CHECHIKA better known as UTRAMAGBOB's post and get this..

vBulletin Message
    eastkoot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WHY??????

It got me yesterday aswell......

Quote Originally Posted by eastkoot View Post

vBulletin Message

WHY??????

What ??? they the same ? WTF is chechika

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
    What ??? they the same ? WTF is chechika
    Something you catch when you eat your own feces.
    Statement of honour bestowed upon me by Camp Cook:
    LOL that has to be one of the stup*dest mind numbing off in laa laa land comments I have ever read.
    Feb.13,2024