Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classy Gun

Classy Gun

I keep hearing about these classy guns, oviously my black Super x 3 is not good enough! DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? Money is no object.
    Don't you wish you could be like me!!!!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Classy Gun

The only way it can be classy is if the gun was made in Germany or anywhere in Europe. On a serious note I like the sx3 but even the sx3 is no Berretta! Hey Fowl!

you are absolutely correct that the sx3 is no beretta,i guess i will have to deal with the fact that the sx3 is 1000.00 cheaper and it will kill just as far and proven 3300 rounds before cleaning but not as classy...my question to you is i guess you want to hunt snows in chilliwack,as its far classier then ladner....fowl

Quote Originally Posted by PGK View Post
    wow! that is a beaut!

My favorite guns are the Beretta Over/Unders.That is my personal preferance

Dutchie

I picked out one - it said "No price available for your country" I'm guessing my left arm, right leg, firstborn son, plus tax and duties. Nice stick though.
    Pretend hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by landphil View Post
    I picked out one - it said "No price available for your country" I'm guessing my left arm, right leg, firstborn son, plus tax and duties. Nice stick though.
    Pretty close. I think it's a thousand dollars per wood grade or something crazy, let alone the rest of the sucker.

Pretty close. I think it's a thousand dollars per wood grade or something crazy, let alone the rest of the sucker.
    So my original $40 -45k estimate was probably close, since I picked grade 11 wood with the "nicest" engraving . My savage looks better and better all the time
    Pretend hunter.

Speaking of SX3 one just blew up on a guy in Ontario, check the nutz out on shotguns

Quote Originally Posted by TopGun View Post
    I keep hearing about these classy guns, oviously my black Super x 3 is not good enough! DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? Money is no object.
    nothing is wrong with the sx3.
    I just got one last month.

defining "classy" is all about relativity. if you drive an old truck and have only shot 870's than the sx3 is a very classy gun in my opinion.
    you want something with more class???? Get the wood stock.....
    "you know there are a lot of mountain bikers in the area" she looked at me weird when I said back to her " Thats fine, I'm not hunting mountain bikers today" Brambles