Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Achilles Buck Video (some potty mouths)

Re: Achilles Buck Video (some potty mouths)

Thanks for posting Ali. That looks like a great buck. Doesn't get anymore real than that and nobody's hiding nothin' (especially with Peter on the zoom).

Quote Originally Posted by moosinaround View Post
    Thanks Ali, cool vid! I guess if your a HBC saint, you would never have a shot like that, must be nice to be perfect! It was dead, recovered, and probably partially digested by now, so who gives a shit about the "Poor" shot placement. Shit happens, and the deer was recovered! Nuff said! Situations hapen in the field, and not all shots can be 100% perfect 100% of the time! If you claim they can be, then you are full of shit! Again, nice deer, good vid. Moosin
    Yup,That is a great /buck,I was just fooling with Ali.Thank you for posting that ,and Like Moosin said.....Nice deer! Congrats to the hunter...............Next year for me!!!
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories

While I agree it is a nice buck...I stand by my original statement......more range time is needed for someone. Hell, lets be honest, I have been a little off on shots too...little far back or a little high or low.......but come on guys......aim for the heart or lungs and blow off a hoof. Thats a little more off than I ever want on a shot. How many threads have we had that all the members agree that we have to know our limitations? Now I don't know any of the circumstances of the hunt or the shot...there is always 3 sides to a story. Yours, mine and the truth in between Who knows...maybe the deer was bedded funny and the legs outstretched near the torso. I don't know. Upon saying that...the video does not bother me in the least and have no problems with the video itself. But the guy is very lucky to have recovered that deer.

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

Wooow great buck. Did they drag that thing all the way from Saskatchewan?? Pretty amazing if that was the only shot, but I guess if you cut an artery it's going to die one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by newhunterette View Post

Wow.....almost a complete miss at 20yrds. I would be too embarassed to let anyone post a video of me managing a shot like that at 20yrds. Nice buck though.

Shot lots of deer at that spot.

You guys are pathetic.If it was a new member you'd be all over him/her for makeing such a piss poor shot.This is why very few of the "real hunters" post here anymore.U defend someone that adds very little if anything to the site,but the jump down the throats of guys like Dana,PGK or even Willy442 that actually have something to add.Shame on you

Oh yeah things are looking scary from way up here on my pedestal

Pathetic is the people who like to live larger by trying to belittle others....