Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Achilles Buck Video (some potty mouths)

Re: Achilles Buck Video (some potty mouths)

No big deal......even when one pours cement, some of it spills over and is wasted, but the job got done.
    The body isn't especially big , but it is sporting a pretty nice rack. Bad shot? so what, at least it wasn't lost or wasted. Everything can't always be perfect, even though we'd like it to be. I see no evil intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by newhunterette View Post
    I give up
    Some how I doubt it.Enjoy your holiday

Quote Originally Posted by Triggerman View Post
    At the expense of sounding negative....

Nice deer but....who would be proud of that shot? I sure wouldn't have posted a video it especially of the zoom in on the foot. This is just food for the Antis - think about it.
    Hey that`s a hell of a buck and if You think you always make a perfect one shot kill.?.......you must be hunting on a different planet the most of us.So same as tounge tucked away.Probablely don`t need to be too graghic but Hey it`s hunting= death = meat in the freezer.
    Hey Ali ,tone it down next time for the girls.Peta has enough members already,hate to see them turning men into vegans.
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories

Really nice buck but some stuff should stay within the hunting buddies group. It could have been used to poke fun at him and blackmail him in the future!

Wow, Peter must love filming while nailing that hog!
    What a krova!
    I agree, thats a poor choice to put on the net.
    Last edited by The MAN; 02-10-2009 at 09:14 PM.
    Hillbillies don't get .......they just please themself

beauty buck, tines all over, i love watchin videos. thanx for postin!!!

Man thats a beauty buck. Thanx for posting it up. This site would be pretty lame if nobody posted up all the clips and pics that everyone said they shouldn't. Its hunting deal with it. We all try our best for good clean shots and kills but things happen, hopefully the deer was put down as quick as possible.
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it

thank you ali for posting the video , great to see that at least me and mine arent the only foul mouthed hunters on the planet and good point about the antis and their lack of a real need for a reason to be anti . i heard a great comment from former bears coach mike ditka who was asked to run for the republicans against obama in his senate riding . he said he just wished to liberal minded were as accepting of the conservative aproach as the conservatives are with the liberal slant on things . kinda relates , dont it.

One shot one kill lol, probley easy to track that one. Thanks for the video

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Thanks Ali, cool vid! I guess if your a HBC saint, you would never have a shot like that, must be nice to be perfect! It was dead, recovered, and probably partially digested by now, so who gives a shit about the "Poor" shot placement. Shit happens, and the deer was recovered! Nuff said! Situations hapen in the field, and not all shots can be 100% perfect 100% of the time! If you claim they can be, then you are full of shit! Again, nice deer, good vid. Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"