Thread: texada

texada

i would like to late season bow hunt texada i am new bowhunting and would like to try to get some samll island deer

any info on locations and or legal hunting areas would be great

i read somewhere once that i could join a club and be granted permission to hunt private lands

any info would really help out thanks guys

2. Site Sponsor

Re: texada

bobs lake or any side roads near the power lines are good I saw 120 deer in 4 days mid sept. just at that area alone ,keep away from the main roads as there will be a lot of people hunting once does open the private land is not gated or enforced so there will be a lot of people in there and they were logging most of it when I was there.

Yes ,alot of logging .It looks different evey time I go over.If you are bow hunting check your regs and try and get into some NO SHOOTING areas .The rifle hunters will have alot of deer pressured into these areas.There is a contact number in the regs and if a person wants to support a local outdoor club you can get a map and a key to access private land behind the red gates.Good Luck

Hey Geo 338 do you have a contact # to get one of those maps with a key. Thanks.

pm me I have ph. # and email add.