Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dishonest, Discracefull and just plain sad.

Re: Dishonest, Discracefull and just plain sad.

Quote Originally Posted by jerad View Post
    if a con man puts your name on a passport aplication or a second name on a morgatge youd be pissed!

by taking hte pic he stole his name and reputation
    i think we are on the same side here...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

I'm sure we'll cross paths sooner or later if he's hunting waterfowl in my area. There is only so much public land to hunt on. I've got a pretty good idea of where he hunts and what he looks like so it's just a matter of time before I confront him on the subject.

I ask that that no one bugs him anymore as I'm sure he's gotten the point by now and I'll deal with him when I see him.

For those of you that don't see it as such a big deal that he took one of my pictures. Well if he just posted it up on facebook to show his friends is totally different then posting it in an ad trying to secure hunting locations with my reputation and the reputation of the website. I'm not saying he would but if he did break the law, shot livestock, left a gate open, or what ever you don't think that it would give me or the site a black eye if I walked up to this guys land and tried to gain access with my dog?

Were not talking about deer hunting where you can go pretty much anywhere. There is only a select few areas that hold any waterfowl on the Island.

Anyways I think this thread has pretty much taken it's course and the people involved know how I feel about it and we'll leave it at that.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Anyways I think this thread has pretty much taken it's course and the people involved know how I feel about it and we'll leave it at that.

Ok.....I will close it then.