Thread: Time and Tide(Ummm I mean Geese) wait for no man

Time and Tide(Ummm I mean Geese) wait for no man

This is an excerpt from a thread started by a rookie goose hunter, one would think there would be a lesson to be learned here.............................................. .................................................. ............................
    "Hello Biggyun68 - how may I help you" -- long Pause -- and then the familiar gravelly drawl "Do you always answer the phone like that? You can help me by meeting me at oh dark hundred at the pull out between the Church and the School: I drive a green GMC with a blind on top" "And don't be late - Any questions" ---

APPARENTLY NOT

"BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Time and Tide(Ummm I mean Geese) wait for no man

It is time I replied to this hearsay...
    Although the facts are I was late the reason was I was helping two youths and their Dad try to bag their first Pheasant. I was under the assumption that I had time to do this.

Lessons learned: Never let sentimentality, rookies and assumptions assist in your decision making. Do not go Pheasant hunting while goose hunting.

Third lesson: (and this will appear in a story sometime in the future)... "Calm Down Biggyun, lower your expectations and get one thing done good"...

A good lesson to all!!!
    Every day in the bush is a day you get back from the Reaper!

VGC
    SVRGC
    BCWF