Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladner Marsh - how to piss of a hunter

Re: Ladner Marsh - how to piss of a hunter

Quote Originally Posted by storm View Post
    Here's the story...
    Jeez you sound like some old cranky ladner resident You must get too much time off or something?

Just kidding buddy You know we'd be pissed if that was happening in our area too.

Should of seen me saturday morning, picking up the frozen in decoys, couldnt reach the last 3 with my muck boats and stick so I ended up going waist deep and getting soaked in the freezing water and wind. Wound up getting the rest and then ended up breaking the keel completely off a wigeon. Talk about a bad morning, owell it'll sit on the mantle now.
    Last edited by Crazy_Farmer; 01-26-2009 at 08:57 PM.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

if any of you are interested the delta ladner r and g club has a clean up in may every year in ladner. if there is any interested we could use the help and have a container donated each year for the garbage. i can bring it up next meeting if you like.....fowl

took my 3 year old to ride his bike down at the swamp sunday afternoon and he damn near crashed his bike tryin' to get stopped because he saw an empty shotgun shell on the roadside. and he knew it should be in his pocket and headed for the garbage can at home.
    FULLY AUTOMATIC MANURE FLINGER

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post

As far as condoms go I doubt it was a duck hunter who left it there it probably came in with the tide.
    A perfect choice of words...lol
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

How can I say this diplomatically?

At Brunswick Point and at Boundary Bay I noticed that many of the new hunters you describe appear also to be fairly new citizens. Not all, but some.

When Daniel and I went out to Brunswick (once only all season I was so disgusted) there were two different parties shooting at swans.

There is a language and cultural barrier that has to be overcome here about what you take from the environment, how you take it and what you leave behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    All in. Should we start a thread?
    Go for it. do as I did for the Sylvester road clean up. I don't even own a shot gun, but if I'm free I'll show up.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

sounds good to me fowl language we can use my duck boat to get the garbage back if we need to