Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your den, lets see some

Re: Your den, lets see some

Well here it is my famous trophy room picture.
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleco View Post
    That's OK Lloyd, my trophy room is inside my freezer Unless you count this??

Rock Dr. Is that a Martin or Fischer?? Nice wolf BTW.
    I got one of those in my freezer, mine is cinnamon.Must get it to the taxidermist soon.
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

Talking Re: Your den, lets see some

Quote Originally Posted by bsa30-06 View Post

Well here it is my famous trophy room picture.
    Although it is small, I like the wall mount best! is it an Impala? lmao good post!
    sit quietly by the river,,,,,,

eventually the bodies of your enemies will come floating by,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by elkdom View Post
    Although it is small, I like the wall mount best! is it an Impala? lmao good post!
    Thanks, my 5 year old has more animals now, i was going to make a new one but he wont let me play with his animals cause he has to go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by bsa30-06 View Post
    Thanks, my 5 year old has more animals now, i was going to make a new one but he wont let me play with his animals cause he has to go to bed.
    again GOOD post, 06' I havent posted on this thread, but if you wanna snoop,most of my mounts are in HBC Gallery, later then ,,,and I hope your bear looks great once its finished ,,,
    sit quietly by the river,,,,,,

eventually the bodies of your enemies will come floating by,,,,

Nice trophys, love that fisher RD.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker View Post
    Nice trophys, love that fisher RD.
    It seems people get mixed up between pine martins and fishers.
    Good looking fisher in my mind as well.

I like these threads! They give me ideas on what to do 'the next time'.

If anyone else has some half mount bears kickin' around, I'd like too see'em. My taxi-guy has one in the works that's in a bedded pose - Looks pretty good....

This fella is/was Mule Deer #2. He hangs in the stairwell and usually gets missed by the eyes of our guests until they leave and head back down the stairs again.

I kinda like the idea of having this stuff displayed "here and there". When people come over it needs to be addressed, thus raising awareness of hunting/fishing.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

My "better half" now wants to know how to go about a half mount Bobcat or some other pose. I too like threads like this, they really help the "pitch!!!"
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dean View Post
    Wonder if the wrist ties got to stay......
    Given how quickly he had to move the mount I suspect those might be HER rings!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."