Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Your den, lets see some

Re: Your den, lets see some

How?....How do you folks find such amazing animals?WOW
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    Thanks, an accumulation of stuff by John, Benny and myself. We had some others, but our son Pete moved into another house on the farm here and took his with him. Lots of great memories. Ben's Vancouver Island Black Beer has a fun story. He had just got off knee surgery at the age of 12 and wanted to go bear hunting. Managed to hobble up (using a cane) on his first bear and took him. Realizing that it wasn't a huge bear, but his first he asked our taxidermist Terry Woodworth if he could add antlers. Hence, VI Black Beer - a great conversation piece, and much more to our region than the jackalope.
    Tanya, I love that - that is such a cool story and what a conversation piece, your room is magnificient

Quote Originally Posted by bsa30-06 View Post
    How?....How do you folks find such amazing animals?WOW
    Lloyd, last night I was told I needed more experience as I have only been hunting a short time and to not rush myself as he admitted being a meat hunter in the beginning and now he says he considers himself a trophy hunter but he says in time everyone desire the one first trophy animal, the book trophy and when it is gifted to you never forget to thank the "supreme being" of your choice and you will continued to be rewarded in life
    Last edited by newhunterette; 02-19-2009 at 09:55 AM.

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

WoW!!! all of you have nice dens and Trophys. I wish I had a bigger house!. Great looking mounts, ( I'm jealous).
    " You know you're in Goat country when it takes both arms
    and legs to climb and you can spit down on sheep". Patrick Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Extra points to whomever can post the best pic of Christys boobs!
    "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." - John Muir

At todays prices you could almost buy a house with those taxidermy fees. Still, a great looking bunch of animals.
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

Quote Originally Posted by SteadyGirl View Post
    I've got the 42 Bravia, now all you need is the PS3 if you don't already have one. You can go online and watch the game at the same time on split screen, or watch a blu ray dvd Not the most 'user friendly' .. It took me a few to get the hang of it so I can just imagine some 60+ trying to figure it out.

My den isn't ready for pics yet
    Hey Steady, we just got the 46" Bravia, how do you do the split screen? I got it to work once and can't find the setup for it again. I guess some in their late 30's ain't techies either
    Its not the size that matters, its the fun you have while doing it. (HUNTING)

Lets keep this thread on topic please and use the PM feature for the 'spin-offs'.

Thx.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

Quote Originally Posted by goatdancer View Post
    At todays prices you could almost buy a house with those taxidermy fees. Still, a great looking bunch of animals.
    No doubt!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dean View Post
    Lets keep this thread on topic please and use the PM feature for the 'spin-offs'.

Thx.
    The thread said let's see your den (many TV's in ones den) not taxy show off.

I got zero taxy and zero den so am I out of line from posting???.