Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wholesale coming to Nanaimo

Re: Wholesale coming to Nanaimo

31 is still 2 weeks away

I have been told the 30th for a soft opening and a grand opening on the 19/20th August.
    "We solemly promise never to let down on quality, the customer is entitled to a square deal!"
    Markus 'Fred' Leupold

Quote Originally Posted by Downwind View Post
    My dad and brother got jobs there. I'm hoping to take advantage of any discounts they get

Then I'm working with your family Downwind. Hope to meet some of you shortly. I'm in the Hunting Dept. Although I doubt I can wear my HBC hat.

I was there this weekend, friendly staff, they are not all stocked up yet, but that's ok, it was a soft openning. I was surprised they weren't giving out catalogues to everyone, I do my best "wish list" shopping while in the "echo room" in the mornings! I loved seeing the Czech 1120 rd. crates of 7.62X39. This is a welcome addition to the Island, the fishing section was pretty impressive.

Well I went in there around 2:30 today and it was packed. There was a line up at the tills and they were ringing folks through at the customer service desk.

I went back at about 7:30 tonight (yes they are open till 9:00!!!!) what a nice change to have a store like this open till 9:00 on Thurs. and Friday. They are having there grand opening soon with specials then and flyers will be out etc.