Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast

Thread: Wolf Trapping Thread

Re: Wolf Trapping Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hunter7413 View Post
    halfords in ab. sells 2 dvd made by paul trepus i have them both and paul is from prince george area.i have a professional camera crew comin up in feb from michigan and if they get the proper footage its goin to be on wild tv hope all goes well
    hope that works out hunter!!

let us know when its coming on tv!!please

just red the hole thread, holly sheap $h!t batman. congrats page 44 is a huge wolf IMO. Thought about getting my trapping licence, now i will get one for sure. Seems like a little good hard work pays off

how do you go about finding out which lines are dormant??

Just spent over an hour reading the whole thread. Awsome!!!

Was just looking over this thread to get motivated on doggies...noticed the amount of views , holy shit!...maybe should add to this thread a bit and get 100,000 views on it..crazy shit.

proguide66.....AKA....deer saver/wolf slayer.....

This thread is awsome !Will try and knock a couple down this winter , heard from a friend there is a few out copper canyon .

I am guessing that like me, many of us will never get a chance to go out and trap wolves so I have enjoyed following this thread and living vicariously through the pictures and writings of the members here who share experiences.

If anyone trapping on the Island would like company some time I'd love to come out for a weekend.
    Rejuvenation: Sitting in the slash in sub-zero temperatures waiting for first light and hearing antlers clashing together. Oh man, life is good!

This is absolutley awsome, really enjoy reading all this and seeing all the great pics, keep up the great work.
    lovin the new mod 70 .308!

Nice work steve, hopefully you can lower the wolf population. Any ideas where to take the trapping course around the sea to sky area? My father used to teach ot in ontario but I never took it. Be a good little hobby for the winter and try to help out the deer

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear