Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deer Hunting In Mexico

Re: Deer Hunting In Mexico

Good luck, have fun, drive fast and take chances...
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by David Heitsman View Post
    Mark:

Don't know if you are a diver or not but Cozumel has the best diving in the western hemisphere. I stayed at PDC for a few days prior to a week in Cozumel and really enjoyed it down there.
    My secretary just got back from PDC last week and said it was cool at night but warm enough during the day.
    Watch out for those European sunbathers!

Dave, I think many years ago Cozumel was on the top 10 list for dive spots. I have been diving for 15 years, I did dive a couple spots in Cozumel about 5 years ago, I was not overly impressed, its been fished and dived out! I will do it again though, the turtles are pretty cool!
    As for the topless euro chicks... I have some big dark shades so I wont get cought looking
    Hunt to live-live to hunt!

I'm back...got a good one...6 x 4. I'll do a write up and post some pictures later...tired.
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

Smile Re: Deer Hunting In Mexico

Congrats Rod ....Which ranch did you hunt??
    I was down there with Nayo and Sylvia in 2004 great time .We went out and dove and quail when there did you ?

Anyways congrats again .Hope to see you in kamloops,unless your in Africa.

LB
    But What do I know LB

Quote Originally Posted by 1/2 slam View Post
    I'm back...got a good one...6 x 4. I'll do a write up and post some pictures later...tired.

Sweet. Look forward to pics and a tale!

What a great reason to go to Mexico! That sounds way better than sitting on a beach to me! Good luck!

Can you tell us more about cost, logistics etc.? Looking forward to the stories.

LB it was Rancho El Rodeo. I should be in Kamloops. Africa is late April early May
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009