Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Crayfish

Re: Crayfish

I know im bumping an old thread ....I dont care hahaha....did any of you guys get out crayfishing lol....we have a creek behind our house and I love seafood....thinking aboyt dropping couple traps in and see what happens....any one try lakes around LML?....set traps then fly fish...and grab traps at end of day...little soming to add to the trout dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty30-06 View Post
    I know im bumping an old thread ....I dont care hahaha....did any of you guys get out crayfishing lol....we have a creek behind our house and I love seafood....thinking aboyt dropping couple traps in and see what happens....any one try lakes around LML?....set traps then fly fish...and grab traps at end of day...little soming to add to the trout dinner.
    My son likes to catch and release them in about a foot of water. There’s so many of them in one of the little lakes that we go to that they grab onto power eggs and hold on while I reel them in. These are eggs floating 4’ off the bottom.

I had a buddy who made a creamy pasta out of them once years ago. He said it was really good.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Jones lake has em !!

I caught one on the inflow from cultus lake....wonder of hicks ot harrison or chilliwack lake has them?

I caught one on the inflow from cultus lake....wonder of hicks ot harrison or chilliwack lake has them?
    Harrison and chilliwack yes hicks don’t know

When I lived down there I targeted rivers/creeks more so.

Try the Harrison around Kilby, I used to set my traps on the west side of the train bridge did well.
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Will do ...thanks guys

We used to get lots out of Harrison lake when I was young. Any small bay that had an inflow was good.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAKER View Post
    Yep most of them lakes that have Smallmouth bass have cray's. A favorite food of them buggers.
    When I lived in Quebec, crayfish were the best bait for smallmouth bass! My father used to make my brother and I catch them for that purpose...

There were crayfish in Trout and Deer lake.