Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2009 3D Schedule

Bow Walker Guest

Re: 2009 3D Schedule

A huge thank you to Canuck2 for doing all this. It can be (is) time consuming and somewhat of a P.I.A.

My pleasure, gentlemen; glad it's useful. Besides, I have to get my 3D fix somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck2 View Post
    My pleasure, gentlemen; glad it's useful. Besides, I have to get my 3D fix somehow.
    hey jack when is grand forks going to have a shoot,do you guys even have a club there
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian

...do you guys even have a club there
    Alas, bhb, we do not. There used to be a really good one at Rock Creek but that went by the boards a few years ago. Apparently Christina Lake was also set up at one time, but that was before I got into archery. The closest one for us these days is in Trail, also a very good event.

that kinda sucks that there are not many shoots down boundry way,i to had heard about the rock creek shoot being a great one that brought in alot of campers that shot. ken from hardcore archery talked to them last year to see if they wanted to go this year and even volinteered to help them out ,i do believe that there isnt many shooters down that way willing to help them do set up and tear down.i'd bet that if a call went out for help rock creek would have a number of helpers get them up and running again and maybe they would in return lend out thier targets to other places like grand forks, osoyoos, etc to help them produce enough money to accually buy thier own targets and hold 3d shoots of thier own within a cpl years.
    nothing can get a bowhunter better equiped then going to 3d shoots through out the year.
    speaking for myself and connecting on 12 of 15 deer with my bow over the last 5 years and never needing more then the 1 shot to do so is exactly what 3d shooting has done for me. not to mention how clean the entry and exit wounds are and i know alot of bowhunters feel the same way.
    i've been to their shoot in trail up at the fish and game club and had a great time about 4 yrs ago and havent been out since, do to work and stuff, but it too was a great shoot with the 2 coarses set up.
    im hopeing that with our renewed enthusiasm around kelowna that it becomes addicting to familys enough to get them going again down in the boundry country.

Updated April 3 - Keremeos increases May 3 shoot to May 2 & 3; see contact number for detailed information.

www.angelfire.com/bc/canuck2/3D2009.html
    Last edited by Canuck2; 04-03-2009 at 11:47 PM.

is anyone else going to the armstrong 3d shoot tommorrow

Updated April 14 - Armstrong adds additional shoot in June.

Updated April 30 - Sparwood (May) and Fernie (June & August) added.

Updated May 11 - Additional Nelson shoot added (August).