Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team B.c.

Team B.c.

I just want to wish Team B.C. all the best luck as they head back east for the National 3D Championships in Quebec.this week.
    Special best wishes to Grandson Michael, Daughter in Law Samantha, and good friend Al.
    Straight shooting and do us proud as I know you will. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

2. Site Sponsor

Bow Walker Guest

Re: Team B.c.

Good luck and straight shooting to all. I'm sure you'll do the province and yourselves proud.

Talking Re: Team B.c.

yes, do your darndest to be you. we all here live vicariously through you so most important , have fun, shoot great, enjoy le belle province,fly/drive safe.
    extoll us upon return with your conquests.we wait with great anticipation, threedhunter.
    p.s.,be proud of your shooting, all you do is yours, we are envious to not be there. maybe next year.
    Last edited by threedhunter; 07-21-2009 at 10:44 AM.

I expect those 3 will do well to defend their National Championships

Micheal has been shooting all year from the adult stakes(50 yrd max) gets to move up to his age class stake (30 yard max) ...

Sam will use this tournament as a tuner for the Fita World 3D champs next month in Italy

Al will do well as per Normal

The three have my wishes
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

What? Chris staying home?
    Good luck and straight shooting Sam, Micheal and Al.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Unfortunately just coming off a months lay-off at the mill we could not afford for all 3 of us to go so I am staying home.

Sam, Michael and Al have some big challenges ahead this year.....Sam is trying to win her third straight national 3D title, a feat that has never been accomplished by a senior open compounder. Michael also has a big challenge ahead as he is trying to win a national title 1 age group up from where he should be competing. Al is coming off a dissapointing 3rd place finish at the Nats last year and so he is trying to overcome that and end up at the top of the podium for the 4th time in 5 or 6 years (can't remember which!!)

However it turns out for them all we can rest assured that regardless of their podium finishes or not we have a BC team that will represent us with pride and integrity and will do us all proud!!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    What? Chris staying home?
    Good luck and straight shooting Sam, Micheal and Al.
    Nope Chris is not staying home. He and the missus and myself are off to the bright lights of Hooterville ( Vanderhoof for the uninformed ) for their annual 3D shoot. As always it will be a blast. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    Nope Chris is not staying home. He and the missus and myself are off to the bright lights of Hooterville ( Vanderhoof for the uninformed ) for their annual 3D shoot. As always it will be a blast. Mike
    I wanted to Join you guys ..but cannot get the time off work this weekend ....
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

I also wanted to go but it was not in the cards. I went last year and had a blast.....Ron
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!

Just got a call from Sam after the first day of shooting! Report is that the course was insanely difficult with most of the shots being well over 40 yards. Even the small targets like bobcats and turkeys were set out beyond 30 yards with lots being closer to 40 yds. The few people they talked to reported extremely low scores. I only have the 1st day scores for Sam, Michael and Al right now. Sam shot 218/270 and reports that she is very pleased to have that score considering the course and believes that it will be the highest for her category today. michael shot a 247/270 which they believe will put him at or near the top of his category. Al seems to be back in championship form as he absolutely tore the course apart shooting 251/270, they figure that will certainly be the highest score in his category and very well may be the highest score of the day on that course. All in all these 3 seem to well in the thick of the championship hunt after day 1!! I am gone to Vanderhoof for the week-end tommorrow but will post up updates as i get them if I can get access to a computer!!

lets all keep our fingers crossed!
    Chris
    Last edited by willyqbc; 07-24-2009 at 03:16 PM.
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson