Thread: home

home

well just got home this aft been a heck of a 2 weeks. any thing from looking for lost hunters down a swollen river at midnight, to torrental hail stormes! tired, happy, glad to be home. End result 1 young bull 1 large cow 2 large calves between 5 of us. My new 45/70 split my hunt time (found it easier to pack in and out of the boat) was bloodied.Meat cutting day tomorrow and then get the smoker going for pepperoni.If I can post picts I will. cheers Steve
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

2. Site Sponsor

Re: home

Hey Steve, congrats on a sucessfull hunt. Can't wait to see the pictures. If you email em off to me tonight I might be able to post them up before I head out tomorrow.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Thumbs up Re: home

right on Steve, sounds like you had a good and eventful hunt. Look forward to seeing some pics
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Hey Steve,
    Sounds ugly (weather), sounds good (hunting). Well done
    red neck pick up lines:
    do you have a library card, cause I'd like to sign you out.
    if Yer gonna regret this in the morning, we can sleep til the afternoon
    You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only a light switch away.
    Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner

Congrats on a successful trip ripper ... looking forward to them pics.