Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New NAVHDA Chapter in BC

Re: New NAVHDA Chapter in BC

Quote Originally Posted by local.604 View Post
    Old thread.. thought I'd see if anything ever came of this. Just got a GSP and someone suggested looking up a local chapter
    I am a member of the prarie Vista NAVHDA chapter in Calgary as there is still no BC chapter. I've run my now 2yr old PP in both NA and UPT there. I think I am going to check out the all breeds pointer club in the spring but am often looking for training partners outside of organized events. Where abouts are you located. I am in Abbotsford.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    I am a member of the prarie Vista NAVHDA chapter in Calgary as there is still no BC chapter. I've run my now 2yr old PP in both NA and UPT there. I think I am going to check out the all breeds pointer club in the spring but am often looking for training partners outside of organized events. Where abouts are you located. I am in Abbotsford.
    I'm a Surrey griff owner and would be happy to meet up with you for some training. I have one bird launcher, a lucky launcher II, and frozen birds,,,,,even saved some deer blood and a chunk of hide for tracking.

Great. I have source for some chukar and a few backyard pigeons. We are mostly hunting theses days but will be moving back into training in the spring. I hope to run the NAVHDA UT test August 2021. PM me some contact info and we could catch up after hunting season.

I have a few coop raised pigeons for sale if anyone is looking $15 for two. $20 for three
    I'm in Sardis
    email kasomor@shaw.ca for more info

Kas

Getting a Brittany in December. Would love to meet up with other hunters with dogs.

There are lots of us with dogs on here. ‘Squatch (OP) and I hunted our dogs together in the Kootenays this past week. Tons of birds and tons of fun!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.