Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Weekend

Re: Thanksgiving Weekend

grouse 6/ humans 2 was the score for this weekend. Saw moose but it's always the case eh, when you don't want them they are all around!
    Tim

no it was a bit cold there tracks. i had two german shorthairs keeping me warm and awake all night. my daughter said it was cold. so i piled more blankets on her. ive been on darcy mountain in nov with the furnace on and there still was ice on the inside windows of the camper. darcy mountain is a nice place to hunt in princton .lots of ponds grouse deer and elk.

Marc

You are very fortunate to be hunting with the legendary "Tod Bartell."

He is known in his area as the king of the woods, and has several degrees in ballistics and physics.

I wish I was you!
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Red face Re: Thanksgiving Weekend

oh you guys...stop it

should be fun this coming weekend, I just hope my new 30-06 arrives in the mail so I can get it bloodied on a buck
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

BCHunter Guest

heres a picture of Big White, Ex and I later the next day found a quad trail up

BCHunter Guest

our sleeping quarters

it cost us $340 for 3 days, and thats with it getting dropped off at our location

man oh man you sure know how to rough it out. i used to remember going hunting in a ford pinto and a tent.

My son shot a nice bull in prince george on friday, he even called it in himself I'm pretty sure he's hooked for life, called in few bulls in a few days using are own vocals, that was sure exciting, took up a first time hunter, which I'm sure really enjoyed himself.

BCHunter Guest

ruger I had the wife and three kids man...i didn't want them to freeze or the wife to complain

And you thought that would help Danno!! Fred

By the way, where are those sight pins!
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati