View Poll Results: Do you want to see the use of Electronic Snow goose callers legalized??

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 46.30%
  • No

29 53.70%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Electric snow goose calls

Electric snow goose calls

I thought it'd be a good idea to see just where the masses are on this issue with a poll. Whether you're for or against it.
    Last edited by Crazy_Farmer; 12-29-2008 at 09:54 PM.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Electric snow goose calls

No thanks.

As I said on the other thread, I think it's a great idea. Probably get a few more hunters out and it will help control the population, so it's win/win
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I think it would be a noisy PI the A for any other hunters in the marsh.If you know what you're doing,and have the right equipment,it's no big deal to shoot your limit of 10 snows now.How many do you need,and how fast do you have to shoot them to have a "quality" hunting experience? Gunner

Yes. And a 20 bird limit.
    Hooked on quack.

I get a big laugh out of the fact that most of the people supporting Ecallers don't even hunt the area in question.Why should their opinions hold any weight at all? Gunner

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    I think it would be a noisy PI the A for any other hunters in the marsh.If you know what you're doing,and have the right equipment,it's no big deal to shoot your limit of 10 snows now.How many do you need,and how fast do you have to shoot them to have a "quality" hunting experience? Gunner
    I think you're dead on. Well said.

Longshot

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    I get a big laugh out of the fact that most of the people supporting Ecallers don't even hunt the area in question.Why should their opinions hold any weight at all? Gunner
    You mean BC?

The people that made the proposal hunt in "the area in question" don't they?
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

The area in question is Region 2,where all the snow geese in BC winter!

we live in 2008 soon to b 2009, whats the differance between a set of decoys electrical or not ,or ecallers or traditional calls the trouble with a lot of hunters is there afraid of change!