Thread: reverse binoculars

reverse binoculars

I would like to know where I can purchase reverse binoculars-I called in a very nice bull-and he stood there 50 yards away, broadside.My regular binoculars couldn't ''shrink'' those antlers back to a legal immature as hard as I tried....anybody know where I can find a pair?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: reverse binoculars

just be carefull when you're shopping for those. i thought i had a pair and in the field it turned out that they were actually stump-oculars. every animal i saw turned into a stump with these stupid things. ill probably take em back

actually, what I bought was a pair of Minolta 8x42 waterproof binoculars-$179 on sale at Londen drugs-and I was pleased with them.I need an adjustment for my right eye and the Minolta's seemed to be the best I could find in that price range.Maybe I won't leave these on top of the truck like I did with the pair I had last year......

Quote Originally Posted by mainland hunter
    just be carefull when you're shopping for those. i thought i had a pair and in the field it turned out that they were actually stump-oculars. every animal i saw turned into a stump with these stupid things. ill probably take em back
    LOL, at least you can blame the bino's. One area I have hunted for four years, everytime I go by one particular cut line I see the same spruce tree laying over and be damned if I don't have a heart attack everytime thinking it's bullwinkle sticking his nose out into the lane.
    Tim

Try looking through the other end of the ones you have. Or install your scope backwards on your rifle. You can have a -3 to -9 power that way.

one advantage to installing the scope backwards is you can now brag about how far away your shots are....cause the animals look smaller!!!