Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: What are the best ATV tires ?

Re: What are the best ATV tires ?

check out atv tires canada and look at the traxion grippers i have a set of them with 3oooklms on them and they are unreal light and great traction in all condition and you wont be dissapointed no wear yet and i have had itp mud lites junk interco swamp lites very rough riding and lots of plugs kendla bear claws rough riding and these traxion gripper are smooth riding and unreal price total price includeing shipping from quebec to vancouver island 510.00 that for 26x9x12 and 26x11x12 4 tires check out there reviews also in picture they dont look like they are when you get them way bigger lugs

Been awhile since this subject was tossed around? In need of some new atv tires...what's the latest and greatest? Kenda Bearclaw HTR or Mudlites or Mudbugs OR??

XTR Blackdiamond Radial is my pick.

I went with the Axion tires. I went with all the same size so I can rotate them. Also use Tireject in my tires. Got an extra 3000 km out of them by using it.

Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 from atvtirescanada.com. Free shipping to your door within a week usually and they were the cheapest I could find. The radials do provide a noticeable ride difference imo.

You're asking the wrong people, we're only hunters. ask on a Quads BC BTW their advice, Maxis Big Horn 2.0

I have put 35000 k combined on a few atvs that had mud bugs. Great tire. Never give up can be run flat but flats are rare. Never give up in deep snow if there is something for them to grab. They are like a tractor tire. Staggered pattern always grabbing forward. No real trenching effect. Not to aggressive that you will brake cv axles easily. Pretty good in mud too. People west of the continental divide don’t really know MUD. The stuff here is bananas. Oh ya, for the record, not a weekend warriors. Party chief for an oil field survey company. Ride atvs 250 plus days a year. Got a new set of maxis mudzillas on my brand new grizzly. Great tire too, even better in mud but braking axles @ 300k only.

Recent Nanaimo transplant to Williams Lake

Bear claw HTR is a pretty decent tire. I do not like Mudlites at all, the rounded surfaces will drift more on gravel roads, they HTR has a flatter profile and holds road better. IF you want to look at other options I would suggest the Interco Swamplites, they are prob the best tire I ever had on any of my machines. I used to use the Bear claws when the tread depth was far more, they were a great all around tire. But they do not make the lugs as tall as before
    "People who know the least always argue the most."

"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right, you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."

I have had good luck with mud bugs. Cheers.

Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 are the rage with the mud and dirt crowd. However if you spend more time on hard pack, the vibration from the heavy, spaced lugs will have you thinking you are riding the sybian... 5 minutes and you may "go off soft"...

I have the Bear Claw HTR's and have never had a traction issue... (or a tissue issue)