Thread: New Deeks

New Deeks

So I have been looking for some Goose decoys and i found them.... they are the Avery GHG FFD Elite Series Full bodys! we picked up 12 of them. 2-lookers
    2-high looker
    2-aggressive callers
    2-true feeder
    2-right feeder
    2-aggressive feeder

These decoys are fully flocked, and HD regular price is $259+tax USD for 6

We picked up each box of 6 for 94.99+ tax..... 65% off!! from A place in the USA. And they were still charging canadian dollar at PAR!!!! I willk get pictures of them in action on the 20th!

dutchie

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New Deeks

Sounds like you got a really good deal on them. I've seen them advertised in Canada for over $300 for a half dozen.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Yep you got a great deal on those. I remember we got 4-5 few boxes for about that price down at Yagers a couple years ago. Didnt have to pay duty either so it worked out cheap.

Hope you kill some honkers over them. They'll look deadly in the snow if the valleys covered over that weekend.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

That's a helluva deal Dutchie, who had them on sale at that price? I was just down to Sportsmans Warehouse and Yeagers and they were a lot more than that. K

I sure like mine.
    Hooked on quack.

I have a doz of the older model and I stll like these very much.