kk
    I've hunted almost everday of my life the rest has been wasted

Re: 2008 Whitetail

Everything they all said X 2.
    kenny
    I love it when the seasons change.
    Fishing to Hunting.

Athabasca region, they lost 50-70-% of the deer last winter and it really showed. Will take a while to rebuild.

My bro inlaw lives up there and has shown me pics of true monsters dead and alive. I may have to head up there myself next year

Absolutely do not want to steal your thunder. That is a peach of an animal. I'm only showing this to reinforce your point. You constantly see perfect trophies. Farm land or urban. These deer never fought for nuttin. When you drop something, gut it, let it hang in 15 below overnight. The next day its everything two men that look more like sasquatches can do to drag the rigged body a 100 yards down hill on snow. Throughout the rest of the process you find rotten teeth, a 30 and 243 cal slug festered into the meat from years past. Your taxidermist calls you after he's started it and says"I've been doing this 30 yrs, Do you realize what you've shot?"And yes he had much higher scoring wider racks in his shop. I guess where I'm going is through all that I really am honored. Way more honored to have a war horse like yours on the wall than a perfect walt disney deer. GOOD ON YOU MAN